We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1 pint non-dairy chocolate ice cream (we used Dark Chocolate Coconut Bliss)
- 2 cups non-dairy chocolate milk alternative (we used So Delicious Chocolate Coconut Milk)
- 1 cup non-dairy dark chocolate chips
- 4 vegan sandwich cookies (we used Newman-O’s)
- 2 tbsp prepared non-dairy caramel sauce (we used Liefie’s Coconut Milk Salted Caramel Sauce)
- 2 tbsp prepared non-dairy chocolate syrup (we used Holy Kakow)
- 1 vegan brownie (we used Nature’s Bakery Double Chocolate Brownie)
- 1 package vegan nut butter cups (we used Justin’s)
- Non-dairy whipped topping (we used Soyatoo! Soy Whip)
- 2 bamboo skewers
Blend non-dairy ice cream and non-dairy chocolate milk in blender until smooth. Set aside.
Combine 2 tbsp of chocolate coconut milk and chocolate chips in a bowl. Melt in microwave in short bursts (appx. 15 seconds), stirring between. Continue until melted and smooth.
Dip rim of glass in melted chocolate chips. Refrigerate 5 minutes to set slightly.
Crush vegan sandwich cookies into bite-sized pieces. Press pieces into chocolate on rim of glass until chocolate is covered.
Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauces inside glass. Pour milkshake into glass.
Top with non-dairy whipped topping.
Break or cut brownie and nut butter cups into bite-sized pieces and slide onto top 2-3 inches of each bamboo skewer. Place into milkshake.
Top with additional chocolate sauce and serve immediately.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!