We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 8 oz package tempeh, cubed
- 1 lb butternut squash, trimmed, scraped of seeds and cut into ½” cubes
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- 2 tsbp white miso
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 375F.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix until combined.
Arrange on foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, turning about halfway through, or until browned.
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!