We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
Is there anything more comforting on a chilly day than a hot bowl of French onion soup?
- 2 Tablespoons organic olive oil
- 4 medium organic onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 organic bay leaves
- 3 cups of organic broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 Raincoast Crisps, Salty Date and Almond flavor
- Shredded cheese of your choice, we recommend a classic, Emmentaler
In large stock pot, sauté onions in olive oil over low heat until nicely browned and sweet, stirring frequently. Add bay leaves and stock, and simmer for 1/2 hour. Remove bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Ladle into ovenproof bowls. Top each bowl with 4 Salty Date and Almond Crisps from Raincoast Crisps. Add shredded cheese. Place bowls under broiler for 4- 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.Recipes Home
Recipes you might like:
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!