We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 2 Tablespoons Laura Chenel Chabis, divided
- 2 slices California Black Bread
- 2 peppadews sliced, squeezed dry
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of capers, squeezed dry
- 12 leaves of baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon softened butter – divided
On one slice of bread layer half the cheese, top with peppadews, capers and spinach. Spread remaining cheese on second piece of bread and top sandwich cheese side down. Spread butter on outside of each slice of bread. Grill over medium heat turning frequently until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Over the Top!! Swap chabis for Cypress Grove Truffle TremorRecipes Home
Recipes you might like:
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!