We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef, chicken or pork
- 1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- ¼ bunch chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook ground meat in a large skillet over medium high heat until browned, about 3-5 minutes. Add taco seasoning. Drain any excess grease.
Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on baking sheet. Top with ground meat, pinto beans, corn and cheese.
Place into oven and bake until heated through and cheese is golden brown, about 6 minutes.
Top with tomato, onion, sour cream, avocado, black olives, jalapeño and cilantro. Serve immediately.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!