We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
This fresh and healthy chocolate cherry ice cream recipe is perfectly satisfying to those who want a healthy dessert and those who have a sweet tooth!
- 1 frozen organic banana, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen organic cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon raw cashew butter
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa or carob or raw chocolate powder
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Process all ingredients in food processor until combined into a smooth consistency. Allow to set in freezer until firm.Recipes Home
Recipes you might like:
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!