We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
Serve up a zesty combination of Southwestern flavors in our easy to make tortilla soup. Just combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, head out the door and delicious food will be ready for you when you return.
- 1 container (32 oz.) Cadia organic low sodium free-range chicken broth
- 4 cups no-salt added tomato juice
- 1 pound finely diced organic smart chicken
- 1 can (28 oz.) Cadia® Organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Cadia® Organic black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Cadia® Organic kidney bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Cadia® Organic great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Cadia® Organic sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1/2 teaspon dried, crushed oregano
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 organic mexican blend shredded cheese
- Cadia organic white corn tortilla chips
In a slow cooker, combine broth, tomato juice, diced tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, great northern beans, sweet corn and diced green chilies. Stir in oregano, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, pepper and cilantro. Cover and simmer on low for 7 to 8 hours. Ladle into bowls, garnish with fresh cilantro, tortilla chips, and top with cheese, add avocado if desired.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!