We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, cut into eights and then each segment cut in half
- 1 pound ripe nectarines and peaches, cut into eighths and then halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (rolled up together and cut into strips)
- 4 ounces fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced into chunks
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the salad ingredients except for the mozzarella and toss well. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl and pour onto salad. Mix again. Add the chunks of mozzarella, toss gently and serve at once.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!