We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
A healthy and hearty soup, that's quick to prepare and perfect for those cold winter nights.
- 2 Tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced organic onion
- 1 cup diced organic celery
- 1 Tablespoon organic minced garlic
- 1 tsp. organic fennel seed
- 1 tsp. organic dried basil
- 1 organic bay leaf
- 1 – 28 oz can organic diced tomatoes
- 3 ½ cups organic vegetable broth
- 1 – 15 oz can organic cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup minced fresh organic parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large pot combine olive oil, onion, celery and garlic. Cook over medium heat until translucent. Add fennel seed, basil and bay leaf, stirring until fragrant. Add tomatoes and vegetable broth and stir. Simmer for a half hour. Add cannellini beans and continue to cook for 15 minutes. Add parsley and salt and pepper to taste.Recipes Home
Recipes you might like:
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!