Effective February 1, 2019, we are raising our starting pay to $15 per hour. Our staff are the heart and soul of everything we do, and we’re thrilled to continue to support their growth and help our communities thrive.
Our mission at New Leaf Community Markets is clear and simple: to nourish and sustain our community. Employees in our stores and at our support office help bring this mission to life every day.
As an employee at New Leaf Community Markets, you’ll belong to a dedicated and productive team of individuals who know that the products we sell and the services we offer make New Leaf the best choice for grocery shopping in every community where we’re located. As a member of the New Leaf Team, you’ll contribute to our thriving, dynamic company through the energy and skills you bring to your work. Being part of a great team and working for a great organization is just the beginning. We offer much more than a paycheck.
- Health Insurance: We offer full-time employees several options to choose from. Our insurance plans include: vision, dental, and Health Savings Accounts.
- Healthy Living Program: Be active + eat well + have fun = rewards!
You Get what you give back
- Store Discount: All employees receive a 20% discount at all New Leaf locations.
- Rewarding Exceptional Work: Earn cool stuff like movie passes, gift certificates, sweatshirts and more for going above and beyond.
- Sharing Company Profits: When you help New Leaf be successful, you can earn more money. It's our version of profit sharing.
- Plan for the Future: You'll be eligible to enroll in our 401(k) plan. That's free money for your golden years.
- Get Away: We want you to spend time away from work, too. We offer paid time off to all employees.
- Paid Community Service Time: Community is our middle name, and it's important to us. We provide paid days for our staff to get involved in organizations of their choice.
- Sustainable Transportation Reimbursement: Give the ozone a break and we'll give your wallet a break. Receive reimbursement for using alternative transportation.