Downtown Santa Cruz
Temporary Store Hours Change: To best support our community and staff, starting Sunday, March 15th, our hours are temporarily changing. Stores will open at 8am and close at 8pm. This change will help our staff better stock our shelves and be available at peak times for customers.
UPDATED March 25, 2020: Please allow 8am-9am, 7 days a week, for Community Care Hour. 9am-8pm, 7 days a week, all customers are welcome. We’re also extending our Senior Discount to all hours, all days to accommodate our senior community. Thank you to everyone for suggesting this: We love seeing our community come together to support one another.
Our Downtown Santa Cruz store opened in 1996 in the historic Bank of America building. It’s the perfect spot to grab a nutritious + delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, some home cooking staples or a yummy snack to brighten your day.
What You’ll Find
- Full-service coffee, juice and smoothie bar fueled with organic and close-to-the-source ingredients
- Made-to-order sandwiches, pizza, fresh sushi rolled daily, housemade soups and salad bar
- Farm-fresh, largely California-grown local and organic produce
- Sustainably raised and sourced products in our full-service meat and seafood departments
- Award-winning local and artisanal cheeses, sweet and savory baked goods
- Wellness department (earn double Neighbor Rewards points on supplements and body care!) loaded with local products
- Indoor and outdoor seating, a wide array of tasting events and heaps of bike parking
Be the First to Know
Sign up for Neighbor Rewards to earn points while shopping and receive emails to stay up-to-date with sales, peak-season arrivals and recipes!
Work with Us
Ready for a job that wholeheartedly loves you back? Check our careers page for opportunities at our Downtown Santa Cruz store.