Downtown Santa Cruz
Store Hours Change: To best support our community and staff, our hours are temporarily changing. Half Moon Bay and Westside Santa Cruz locations are open from 7am-9pm with the first two hours of the day (7am-9am) reserved for Community Care Hour. Aptos, Downtown Santa Cruz and Capitola locations open from 8am-9pm with the first hour of the day (8am-9am) reserved for Community Care Hour.
Thank you to everyone for suggesting this: We love seeing our community come together to support one another.
Our Downtown Santa Cruz store opened in 1996 in the historic Bank of America building. It’s the perfect spot to grab a nutritious + delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, some home cooking staples or a yummy snack to brighten your day.
What You’ll Find
- Full-service coffee, juice and smoothie bar fueled with organic and close-to-the-source ingredients
- Made-to-order sandwiches, pizza, fresh sushi rolled daily, housemade soups and salad bar
- Farm-fresh, largely California-grown local and organic produce
- Sustainably raised and sourced products in our full-service meat and seafood departments
- Award-winning local and artisanal cheeses, sweet and savory baked goods
- Wellness department (earn double Neighbor Rewards points on supplements and body care!) loaded with local products
- Indoor and outdoor seating, a wide array of tasting events and heaps of bike parking
Be the First to Know
Sign up for Neighbor Rewards to earn points while shopping and receive emails to stay up-to-date with sales, peak-season arrivals and recipes!
Work with Us
Ready for a job that wholeheartedly loves you back? Check our careers page for opportunities at our Downtown Santa Cruz store.