Downtown Santa Cruz
Our Downtown Santa Cruz store opened in 1996 in the historic Bank of America building. It’s the perfect spot to grab a nutritious + delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, some home cooking staples or a yummy snack to brighten your day.
We are adjusting our meat & seafood assortment at this store to best serve customer demand and eliminate food waste. We will no longer be offering housemade burger patties and sausage, fresh ground beef and seafood, and a few other items. If you are looking for something specific, visit our full service meat and seafood counters at our Aptos, Capitola, or Westside Santa Cruz stores.
What You’ll Find
- No time to shop in-store? No problem! Order online from Instacart and get your groceries delivered.
- Full-service coffee, juice and smoothie bar fueled with organic and close-to-the-source ingredients
- Made-to-order sandwiches, housemade soups and salad bar
- Farm-fresh, largely California-grown local and organic produce
- Sustainably raised and sourced products in our meat and seafood department
- Award-winning local and artisanal cheeses, sweet and savory baked goods
- Wellness department (earn double Neighbor Rewards points on supplements and body care!) loaded with local products
Be the First to Know
Sign up for Neighbor Rewards to earn points while shopping and receive emails to stay up-to-date with sales, peak-season arrivals and recipes!
Work with Us
Ready for a job that wholeheartedly loves you back? Check our careers page for opportunities at our Downtown Santa Cruz store.