Westside Santa Cruz
1101 Fair Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
7am - 9pm (daily)
Deeply rooted in Santa Cruz, this is where it all began for New Leaf Community Markets. We opened our first store in Westside Santa Cruz in 1985 and we’ve been at our current location since 2009.
What You’ll Find
- No time to shop in-store? No problem! Order online from Instacart and get your groceries for pickup or delivery.
- Full-service coffee, juice and smoothie bar fueled with organic and close-to-the-source ingredients
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Made-to-order sandwiches, pizza, fresh sushi rolled daily, housemade soups and salad bar
- Farm-fresh, largely California-grown local and organic produce
- Sustainably raised and sourced products in our full-service meat and seafood departments
- Award-winning local and artisanal cheeses, sweet and savory baked goods
- Wellness department (earn double Neighbor Rewards points on supplements and body care!) loaded with local products
- Indoor and outdoor seating and heaps of bike parking
Be the First to Know
Sign up for Neighbor Rewards to earn points while shopping and receive emails to stay up-to-date with sales, peak-season arrivals and recipes!
Work with Us
Ready for a job that wholeheartedly loves you back? Check our careers page for opportunities at our Westside Santa Cruz store.