We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
On one slice of bread, layer half the cheese, top with ham, sauerkraut and the remaining cheese.
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere (use the wide shred on grater)
- 2 slices Gayle's jewish rye bread
- 1/4 cup Sonoma Brinery sauerkraut, squeezed dry
- 2 slices Applegate uncured ham
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon softened butter, divided
On one slice of bread, layer half the cheese, top with ham, sauerkraut and the remaining cheese. Spread Dijon on second piece of bread and top sandwich mustard side down. Spread butter on outside of each slice of bread. Grill over medium heat turning frequently until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Over the top!!!! Swap gruyere for Kerrygold Irish DublinerRecipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!