We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
This salsa has a fresh flavor that really highlights the tomatillos. It's delicious on chips but also gives great crunch and freshness to baked dishes.
- 2 cups tomatillo sauce
- 6 Tablespoons sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 package Melissa’s Steamed Ready to Eat Black Eyed Peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 can chipotle Chile in adobo sauce
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely minced
- 1 small white onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup bell peppers, chopped
In a bowl, mix the tomatillo sauce, sweet corn, and the rinsed black eyed peas. Chop and peel garlic with the chipotles; add to the bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl; combine well. Allow to sit to marinate for at least 20 minutes prior to serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.Recipes Home
Recipes you might like:
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!